Written by By Staff Writer

An unconfirmed report suggests that the Duchess of Sussex may be taking her "King" husband back once more, after news broke Saturday that his former wife is ending their 15-year marriage.

The speculation came after Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha Grant posted an open letter on her Instagram account and Twitter account which said she was "disappointed and heartbroken" that she had not been invited to the big day.

Photo credit: The Mega Agency

"This is our family and we are proud of the love that we have for each other. That is what matters," said the letter, which has since been deleted.

"It's time to move on and build a new life together as sister and sister-in-law," said Grant, the eldest sister of Meghan's former father-in-law, Thomas Markle.

Thomas Markle, now 71, and Meghan, now 36, divorced in 2001 after 15 years of marriage.

"This isn't about that wedding day, not anymore. Not now. Our family has much bigger and more important things to focus on right now," said the letter, which was confirmed by CNN.

Like her former father-in-law, Markle has been dismissed by the Duchess of Sussex from her life with Prince Harry.

Markle's second marriage was to the actress Doria Ragland.

In a statement released by Kensington Palace on Friday, Harry's aides said Markle and his mother had given permission for her half-sister Samantha Grant to sell a book based on their life.

Not to have her say 'Doria, we miss you'???? — Thomas Markle () February 15, 2019

"This is a deeply personal moment for Ms. Markle in the days before her wedding," the statement said. "She and Prince Harry ask again for understanding and respect to be extended to Ms. Markle in this difficult situation."

There were conflicting reports over whether Grant would attend the wedding -- with Markle's former private secretary saying she had been invited. Grant has not confirmed the news.

Photo credit: The Mail Online