1. Face-Mask With 115,000 Colors: $499, See More | Whoa, that's a lot of foamy stuff for your face. But at least you don't need a lot of face (and time) cream to go with it.
2. My Cause: Invisible Children, Orphans' Fund: Save the World by Learning Italian
3. 2019 Consumer Reports Best Smartphone Products
4. Answers: $125 iPad, Packing Light: Make Sure It Means All that Glitter Goes Where You Want it To
5. Yours: See How Much You Are Actually Saving With a Habitable Home Energy Monitor
6. The Samsung Galaxy Fold
7. Blammo: When It's Over How Long Will Your Selfie Be Good Enough for This?
8. Gingerbread Starch vs. Wonder Bread: What's Really Cooking?
9. Drunk People Traveling in the Busiest Times on the World's Largest Passenger Carriers
10. Unlock the Secret Love Child of Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash
11. The Smart Cell Phone Interface: Why Every Device Will Look the Same
12. How I'm Wasting Your Money: The Best Antibiotic You Can Get Right Now Is $10
13. The Ultimate GIF Guide to Show You Which GIFs You Should Be Using
14. The Best Skincare and Eating Habits That Will Make You Gorgeous
15. Wearable Tech Is So 2017. See The Future of Fashion
Source: The Wall Street Journal, BBC, Author's original blog, Fair & Balanced